Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blue.

At about 10:00 P.M. on Saturday night I asked Mike if we were going to Blue. He still hadn't made up his mind. The off season is always filled with last minute decisions. Not a big deal for me. I'm not racing. I just brush my teeth and throw on some deodorant and I'm out. 8:00 A.M. "I think I would like to go." Okay then. Here we go...

Yes, I'm back on the evil bean and it is fantastic! Sweet, sweet, Starbucks.


After a week of nerves and contacting me about the course, will she be okay, this is a real mountain course conversation AAHHH, etc. Bossa wins the whole sport class.

"Jackass, that was a great course. I think it was the chocolate Pop-tarts. Seriously. I felt great."


You're so lucky I didn't snap this shot 4 seconds earlier, Jim.


Reminiscing about the nuisances of Blue on a S/S...


"Seriously, when are we going home so I can eat?"


I believe this is a post-back injury, pre-head injury Jane...


Next stop... Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment