Wednesday, January 9, 2013

So I've been a little lax in the posting dept. I've had some good intentions. I even have three or four blog posts that I started. Just didn't quite make it to the execution stage.

I survived the holidays and now I have the month of January to get lots of work done and make sure I can take my annual AZ trip to "Camp Arlene" without having to do any work. Lots to do, but I want to get it done so I can completely shut off for two weeks. I look forward to the sun, desert and plants that bite back every year.


This past Sunday we ventured down to Philly for Lone Wolf Cycling's Crazy Train. For some reason no photos will upload so I leave you with this. There were a couple few lots of wrong turns, but it was an adventure to say the least, and a crazy good time. The unfamiliar, getting lost and adventure...all reasons I love to ride my bike.

Which leads me to this. I've finally broken down and purchased a trainer that I can actually get a workout on. Do I like it? Absolutely not. I loathe it. I'm trying to make nice because it's going to be a necessary evil. It kind of takes away from what I love about the bike and why I ride a bike: going places and exploring. However, if I want to get the most out of my vacay and not cripple myself by Day 6, I need a little trainer in my life.


Otherwise, I'm pretty boring. Just hanging in...

No comments:

Post a Comment