Friday, February 15, 2013

Arizona


Well, today is a far cry from Arizona. I actually woke up this morning, showered, pretended I knew how to put on makeup, used a hairdryer for the first time in what seems like ages and then put on stuffy clothes that have labels that read "Dry Clean Only" and "Lay Flat to Dry" and then proceeded to work and pretended to know shit about stuff. I don't even want to talk about my foot wear.

Once at work the questions flew:

How was it?

It was great.


What did you do?

I rode my bike and met some new friends on the trail. He likes Pink Lemonade Honey Stinger Chews. If you are not careful, he will nuzzle you to death and and try to get more treats.

Where did you go?

I went places. Quite a few places actually.




Do you have pictures?

There are a few. I didn't take much time to stop and take pictures. Most pictures were taken on pee stops. Otherwise, I was too busy smiling from ear to ear and pedaling. It's hard to justify stopping when you're having so much fun. It's something to be experienced and for the most part, pictures can't do it justice. There's a whole "wide open spaces feel" that cannot be captured on camera.

Now it's time to get back to reality. Highly overrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment