Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hellooo There, Blog

Well, it's been a while. It's probably best that I have not blogged these past few months. It most likely would have been a bitch session about my health. This is pretty much my past few months in a nutshell: sick, doctors, drugs, tests, more tests, more drugs, pity party, feeling polluted...riding too much when I shouldn't and screwing myself for a couple weeks. One step forward and two steps back. That's the way it goes, I guess. Onward and upward; it's all one can really do.

So what's new? Hmmm. Not  much. I'm more boring than ever. I'm just enjoying being back on the bike regularly (fingers crossed). I did finally cave and started using Strava. The verdict is still out. I'm not using it every time, but I'm trying. We'll see how long that lasts.

This morning I had a chance to go on my first snow ride of the season. It wasn't good snow, it was the bad, pack-y, sticky, put-a-foot-down-and-good-luck-clipping-back-in asshole snow. I was on my face a few times thanks to my rhododendron friends and some awesome handling moves by me.



Here's to more days on the bike ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment