Monday, February 22, 2010

Pathetic earthlings... Who can save you now?

I arrived in Tucson and there was a little rain. No biggie, right? I clipped in and by the time I got to the main road it was full on monsoon. I decided cold rain wasn't that bad and kept pushing on towards Fantasy Island. About 10 more minutes and it began...hail the size of golf balls. The hail was coming down so hard it stung my face on impact. I did finally make it to Fantasy Island. I was soaked to the bone and couldn't feel my hands or feet. I though it was in my best interest to head back. The rain was coming down so hard I couldn't see 3 feet in front of me. At the stop lights I could feel the scrutiny of the drivers and passengers...I'm most certain the word "dumbass" (among others) was tossed around.




The Emperor Ming: Klytus, I'm bored. What plaything can you offer me today?


Klytus: An obscure body in the S-K system, Your Majesty. The inhabitants refer to it as the planet...Earth.


The Emperor Ming: How peaceful it looks. [He activates a console and watches as earthquakes, floods, HAIL, etc. start to occur. They both get a good laugh out of it.]


Klytus: Most effective, Your Majesty. Will you destroy this, uh, Earth?


The Emperor Ming: Later...I like to play with things awhile...before annihilation. [laughs evilly]


Welcome to Tucson, Jocelyn.


No comments:

Post a Comment