Friday, June 5, 2009


It's bad enough that work and illness interrupt my riding schedule. Today the weather is not cooperating either. I'm not happy... I HATE THE TRAINER!!! I HATE THE GYM!! The gym serves a purpose but I can only go there a max of 2x a week or I will lose my mind. Plus, the average age of my gym is like 72. I do love my ladies, but some days I don't want to discuss the latest, cutting edge dishes to make with Cool-Whip and Jell-O.

I may have to suck it up and go to the woods, pouring or not. I love riding in the rain and the mud. The only issue I have is with the aftermath.

On Sunday we're headed to Schenectady, NY for a 6 hour "race". I'm curious how long my body will last after being off the bike for so long. It should be interesting. Or at least entertaining for those unfortunate enough to witness my inevitable hallucinations and rantings...

No comments:

Post a Comment