Monday, October 24, 2011

Denial

It's been a week of telling myself it's my allergies and asthma. Night sweats are normal. Everyone has the chills. I'm just really, really tired...I don't have a cold. I am not sick. NOT sick. Friday I could hardly keep my eyes open at 6:30 pm. We went to Lowe's for a Friday night outing and I was a zombie. Came home and passed out. I think I slept for over 14 hours on Saturday and Sunday. In my state of denial I thought I could take the ss to Ringwood and beat the tired out of myself. Yeah. Didn't work. Came home and passed out. Sunday, I couldn't even attempt a move from the couch. Bad tv and more sleep. Today I made it to work. I'm obviously not looking so hot based on the comments and reactions from my co-workers. Apparently, I'm a little puffy in the face and my eyes are swollen. Feeling extremely attractive. Hoping I can kick this soon. Sometimes a common cold can turn into something much more wretched for me. I have to be careful.

Thinking about doing the Mountain Man Biathlon this weekend. 2 mile trail run-11 mile mountain bike-2 mile trail run. We'll see. It's kinda pricey and I'm always embarrassed to run in public. I'm weird like that. I prefer the cover of night or woods. Provided my face is back to normal size and I can breathe I may just suck it up and do it. This is the year of trying new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment