Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Crunch Time

For now I'm just trying to get to the other side of Christmas. Once that's done I'll feel a lot better. My work days have been spent mostly filled with typical HR nonsense: enrollment meetings and talking managers through issues that arose after holiday parties where employees were over-served and played grab-ass. Let 2012 be here already.


Finally found the illusive Legos I was searching for. Some shopping left to do. A treat or dish to be made for tomorrow's work potluck. Thank goodness it's not another cookie swap year. The 10 dozen homemade brownies with peppermint icing and crushed candy canes about killed me last year. Not to mention the icing remnants still to be found in odd places around the house. Ike was wearing icing for about a week after that.


We're off to Ohio Friday, bikes and all. Hopefully, it will get colder there this week. It's been so warm and rainy there that I'm told it's muddy as all hell.


I may just finish up the shopping on the drive home. Cabella's for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment