Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Feet

I had to post this picture so I remember it. Knickers and shoes with no shoe covers on December 22nd at Waway. Probably jinxing myself and there will be a foot of snow when we get back from Ohio. Also, a balding Geax Saguaro is downright silly in the rear on slippery roots, rocks and leaves. At one point I was standing and climbing and slipped out so hard that my head hit the handlebars. Good stuff.


Now for my unsolicited product review of the year. Peanut butter Gu is out. I love peanut butter. I was hesitant about this one. Tried it today for the first time and it's pretty tasty. Just have to get past the weird texture and that it has the consistency of epoxy. I believe if you were to crack a fancy plastic bike on a ride this product could be used as Bondo. And it tastes good, too.


Off to the Buckeye state tomorrow. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment