Monday, August 1, 2011

Evil Bean

Thermal Mug of death


Come Monday morning I pulled into the office and as always I was still wearing my flip-flops before the very last second I had to put my heels on. I got out and started to put on my heels. The full travel mug was on top of the car. It slid off and nailed my big toe. It couldn't have been a more exact hit. I didn't know coffee could be so painful. I let out a a yelp and some expletives and could feel the hot sick feeling over my body. Now right big toe has a past. It's been broken on a few occasions and it's never really healed. It's all jacked up now. I've had a lot of stupid and freak accidents but never have I been wounded by my morning joe.

That's the work of Backroom Coffee Roasters Biker Blend right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment