Friday, February 3, 2012

Only If There's Bacon

Now I know what this whole 'overreached' thing feels like. Heard about it. Just never experienced it. Today, I am supposed to be stoked about SSAZ tomorrow. In between weeping during old episodes of House and coughing fits I'm having thoughts about running over my bike with the car and leaving it outside overnight in hopes someone takes off with it. I also keep thinking about bacon. Mmmmm. Bacon. I'm attempting to get together my nutrition for tomorrow's venture. If I can mentally get myself up the street to the start it will be a miracle at this point. I'm fried. The ridunkulous amount of hours/miles has finally broken me. Crazy person. That's all I can say. Add a head cold and inability to breathe and it makes for an even crazier and snottier lunatic.

I looked in my goodie bag and it made me sad. Not sure I can choke down one more thing on the bike. I need something new. Pay Day was my go to out here and now the thought of it is making me want to cry. 


Snickers don't really work in AZ


Maybe I should pack bacon. That may be the only thing that can motivate me to ride at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment