Monday, April 2, 2012

Hopbrook Non-Race Report

I love coming home from a race to a clean bike. That is an upside to not racing. I get to sit on the couch and watch Mike clean his geared contraption in the rain. Bonus.


I have to admit I was a little jealous of those who raced yesterday. The conditions looked perfect. The Hopbrooks of the past have been filled with hail, snow and slop. I have some hypothermic memories of this place. I'm glad I went. It was great to see the usual suspects, new faces and old faces. The hooplah of the day was not around the race, but this...


Yes, Doug and trailer made it to Hopbrook. People were stopping and taking pictures. I'm a little upset I was too lazy to pull out my phone and take a video of his ride in.

Now it's on to a day of staff meetings and busting Jane's chops via text for using the word 'freinenemies' in a post-race interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment